Great guidance for stressed out college students!
Testing time, especially Finals Week can be especially stressful for any student of any age. Cramming over books or a computer doing research, can tie the calmest person in knots! It can almost feel as if the Hunger Games are a real event –
Here are some things that can help you not only stress less during testing time, but actually thrive-
- Peppermint – This can be Essential Oil, candles, teas or candy. This can help with clarity, focus and concentration.
- Lavender – This can be Essential Oil, lavender buds, teas or candy. This will help calm you, and relax.
- Chamomile – This can be Essential Oil, chamomile buds, teas or candy. This also can help calm you.
- Tennis Ball & Sock – This can help address knots that you cannot reach on neck & shoulders.
- Golf Ball – Self massage…
View original post 157 more words